Meijob 100K

Jobs in China - Meijob Search engine

Jobs in China

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Change language in Blogger

Very useful when Google decides to change the language you use according to your IP.

I have the same problem in Korea. Its so annoying. Even though my
account in configured for English, Blogger chooses the language based
on IP sometimes. The best work-around I've found is to go to google
and search for: "choose blogger language." The first link will take
you to a page that lets you chose the language. Then go login and
everything should be find. I don't know why Blogger can't choose
language based on the actual account settings rather than IP. Their
help page says its based on the browser language settings, but that's
not true. Sometimes, on my English Vista, English Firefox, it will go
to a Korean language setting because I'm at a Korean IP.

No comments: